Monday, July 13, 2009

AFO Day

Well, I took Alyssa to be fitted for her AFO (foot braces today). She did well. I picked out a cute strap with pastel hearts for her straps and light pink velcro and padding. Afterall, she has to be cute!! I heard from Brian at National Seating today and he wants me to bring Alyssa in to be fitted tomorrow. He thinks he might have a wheelchair that may fit her and he is willing to loan it to us until she gets her own. That would be GREAT!! I meet with him at 10:00 and then meet her therapy team at her new school at 11:00. Poor Grandma...she gets stuck with the kids while I am gone tomorrow. SORRY GRANDMA!! Well, after all of the storms last night I am VERY tired. I didn't get much sleep. Hopefully tonight will be quiet and I can get some rest. So, I will leave you now in search of sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment