Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Tiring Day

Today I took Alyssa to be measured for her wheelchair. They are looking for a temporary chair right now. Then, I went to her new school and met with all of her therapists. They all seemed very knowledgable and truly interested in Alyssa. Grandma kept the kids while I was gone. Austin is really acting up. I think he is trying to compete for attention. I am obviously overwhelmed with all of Alyssa's needs, as well as the general needs of a normal 18 month old. I think he is trying to get attention any way he can. I am going to have to work harder to make sure he gets some extra attention. Hopefully the behaviors will disapate. Tomorrow morning, Alyssa's PT from CRS is coming out to bring some more equipment. My living room is looking like a therapy gym. Then her SI from Early Intervention is coming out in the afternoon. Somewhere in between I have to return library books, fold laundry, and strighten up the house. Oh well...not tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment