Thursday, July 30, 2009

WOW!!!

What an exhausting week I have had. We went to the beach for my aunt's wedding. I took the three kids by myself and stayed in a hotel. They loved the beach and were well-behaved for the most part. They really enjoyed riding the ferris wheel at the Wharf...this was a first for all of them. Alyssa had quite a bit of time to use her wheelchair and has gotten better pushing it.

Now that we are back, we only have a few days before we go to the beach with Walt's family. It has been non-stop!! I have been to the school twice...still a mess, but I won't be able to get back until school starts! Alyssa's MRI went well and nothing was found by that. She had more blood work done and it should be back in 2 weeks. Alyssa's foot braces have come in and they are really cute with pink all over! Tonight I have Alyssa's Parent Night at her new school and tomorrow she gets to go meet her teacher and see the classroom.

Somewhere in all this craziness I have to pack for the beach, shop for school supplies, return library books, and anything else that comes up!!!

Well, I will try to post again before the beach trip, but everyone enjoy the rest of their summer!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment