Sunday, July 12, 2009

First Try...

I read in a Parenting Magazine that "blogging" was a good stress reliever... well, I'll let you know if there is any truth to that! :-) I am not exactly sure how to "blog". I am just following the directions on the pages. My luck...I'll post this beginning message and it will disappear into "WWW" land, never to be seen again (at least by me....probably only a couple BILLION other people will read it). Well, there's no time like the present to try it out, so this is my initial post... kids are in bed, I have answered all my e-mails, checked my schedule for the week, and REALLY want to get in bed. But, I know if I don't start this now, I never will. This week will be very busy...although, aren't they all??? Alyssa has an appointmnet for AFO (foot braces) at 10:00 am Monday, I have a meeting at her new school Tuesday, therapy for her Wednesday, and she has a doctor's appt. Thursday. Friday's open if anyone has some way to fill it up for me! I don't want to get too bored! :-) Somewhere in there I have to find time to entertain the boys (probably with a pool trip or two) and take Alyssa to be fitted for a loaner wheelchair. I have 4 good leads and hopefully at least one will pan out. We really need it in time for her to start school. I hope to have some good news by Friday. Well, I am going to save this and hope I can get back to it. By for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment